Creating The Digital Future
We are a digital product studio that combines empathic design with innovative technologies.
PROTECTING OUR CUSTOMERS
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information to improve our services and provide better experiences to all our users. OZ LLC collects both personal information and non-personal information. “Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact you, either directly or indirectly, alone or with other information. It also includes other information that may be associated with Personal Information. We collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your full name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of OZ LLC.
- Financial Account Information as needed to process payments for our services, such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and card verification number.
“Non-Personal information” is information that, alone, cannot be used to identify or contact you. Such non-Personal information may include, for example, gender, birth date, or zip code. You may be asked to submit non-Personal information with Personal information or separately.We collect such information in two ways: 1) Information you provide; and 2) Information we receive from your use of our services.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
We collect Personal Information when you:
- Send us any written or electronic communication (via an email or other website database form);
- Complete a user account
- Create shopping cart data, as and when available
- Subscribe to newsletters
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
When you use our services, we may collect certain information as described below for such purposes as improvement of our products and services, troubleshooting bugs, providing the services, tracking usage, and improving overall performance of the services. Such information may include IP address, profile information, aggregate user data, technical session information, information about your computer, hardware, or mobile device, demographic information including gender, zip code, and navigational data including log files, server logs, and other data. If you arrived at our website via a link from another webpage, we may receive aggregate or otherwise anonymous statistical information about your visit to our site.
COOKIES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES
When you use OZ LLC services, we collect certain information by automated or electronic means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags and web beacons, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. As you use our website, your browser communicates with servers operated by us, our business partners and service providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information.The information from cookies and related technology is stored in web server logs and in web cookies kept on your computers, which are then transmitted back to our website by your computers.If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
OZ LLC uses information to:
- Operate and improve our websites and services;
- Provide customers with offers for products and services from OZ LLC, including offers based on variables such as stated and anticipated customer interests;
- Facilitate orders for products or services;
- Evaluate eligibility of customers for certain offers, products or services;
- Track redemption of products or services and perform other analytics;
- Provide customer support, including to our merchants or business partners;
- Fulfill requests for OZ LLC products or services;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Manage our everyday business needs such as website administration, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations, Terms and Conditions or to comply with the law;
- Aggregate anonymous data from our Services used for bench-marking and to improve the Services;
If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by sending an email to [email protected]. From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices to our customers regarding material changes to our terms, conditions, and policies or purchased products and services which you may not opt out of receiving if you are a current customer
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
ACCESSING & CORRECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can access, update and delete your Personal Information, including financial information, by sending us an email at [email protected]. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us. We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect against the unauthorized access, destruction or alteration of your information. Despite our best efforts, however, no security measures are 100% impenetrable.
DATA PROCESSING & TRANSFERS
If you have any questions, suggestions or wish to make a complaint, you may contact us at: ozworks.com
Send our team any questions Email
10946 Ratner St, Sun Valley, CA 91352